"Top 10 RE/MAX Agent" in Texas
Gated Houses in Weston Lakes, Fulshear
Weston Lakes is an extraordinary gated community offering stunning settings behind a stately, 24-hour guarded entrance. Upon entering the community gates, you’ll cross over a bridge that welcomes you home with glimpses of the casually elegant country club. Fine homes are situated on a variety of spacious lots ranging from half-acre to over two acres and peppered with majestic live oaks and century old pecan trees.
About the Community
Lifestyle: Located just a country mile from the small town charm of Fulshear, residents enjoy the ability to escape the fast pace of the city in this quiet and relaxed environment. The private gates are manned 24 hours a day and are elegantly positioned to provide that extra level of security. Children roam freely on bicycles, moms jog during the cooler night hours and residents are able to enjoy leisurely vacations without worrying about home.
Country Club: The neighborly country club of Weston Lakes is designed with the family in mind. The club offers residents a variety of amenities including:
- 18-hole championship golf course designed by renowned golfer Hale Irwin
- Putting green
- Driving range
- 2 swimming pools (family and adult)
- 2 restaurants (casual and formal)
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- 2 tennis courts
- 2 stocked lakes
- 2 children’s parks
Homes: With a wide range of styles, this custom community features over 1,000 homes in a variety of preferred community locations.
- Garden Homes: Tucked away in a private enclave populated by mature live oak trees, these homes provide a carefree lifestyle designed specifically for the “empty nester.” These homes start in the mid-$200s.
- Custom Homes on Interior Lots: Partially and heavily wooded lots range in size from half-acres to over 1.5 acres. Homes range from $300s to $500s. Custom Homes on the Golf Course: The name describes it all for these lots on the golf course, ranging in size from one-third acres, half-acres and three-quarter acre settings. Homes typically start in the higher $300s.
- Custom Homes on the Waterfront: One of the most desired settings, Weston Lakes features two natural Oxbow Lakes that meander throughout the community and afford incredible views with an abundance of nature. Homes on the waterfront tend to start in the mid-$400s into the millions.
Lots: As one of the most sought-after communities in Fort Bend County, the lots of Weston Lakes are desirable environments at considerably smaller prices than other locations. These lots offer the rarity of being able to purchase a homesite of your choice, select any qualified builder and then build when you wish.
Interested in staying up-to-date on the latest developments in Weston Lakes? Sign up for our newsletter.
For more detailed information on the extraordinary community of Weston Lakes, please visit www.westonlakes.net